Before 24/04 & After 16/10
24/04 - 22/5 & 02/10 - 16/10
22/5 - 12/6 & 18/09 - 02/10
12/06 - 31/07 & 21/08 - 18/09
31/07 - 21/08
DEPOSIT PER CHARTER BOOKING**
* Weekly charter prices bareboat inclusive of VAT 12%
** Security Deposit is reserved ONLY with a valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) at the base, prior to embarkation. Credit card must belong to the charterer or to one of the crew/passenger members.
Prices and conditions subject to change at any time, without any prior notification.
Early booking (till 28th of February 2021):
2 weeks charter:
5% per week
3 weeks charter:
8% per week
4 weeks charter:
10% per week
10% (for bookings less than 10 days prior to departure).
In Greece when chartering a bareboat, the client must provide one Skipper Sailing license (in English language or officially translated) and one crew member has to prove basic sailing experience. Licenses/Certificates for Motor yachts or for Inland Navigation are not accepted by the Port Authorities and the Insurance company. Skipper Sailing licenses with restrictions and/or limitations (on the type of yacht, on the type of Navigation/miles from shore, on the yacht's length and/or tonnage, on the sails plan, etc.), must be checked whether are applicable to the chartered yacht's characteristics, prior to the charter booking. (Conformance to Greek Maritime Law 3342/02/2004, Government Gazette (ΦΕΚ) 478/B/5-3-2004-(3), page 6763 paragraph 3).
1. The Deposit for all new booking reservations has been reduced to 20%. Must be cleared in our bank account in 7 days at the latest, after booking confirmation.
2. The Remaining payment of 80% must be cleared in our bank account 30 days at the latest, before the charter commencing date. Agencies commissions will be settled once and only with the Remaining payment.
3. In case that clients prior to the embarkation date cannot travel due to lockdowns, closing of borders, or flight cancellations, initiated by Official Authorities due to COVID-19, then:
- Clients are entitled to reschedule/postpone their charter dates in the season 2021, free of charge and by only paying the difference in the charter fees if higher, and subject to availability.
- Clients may cancel their charter booking; then a credit note* will be issued for the 20% advance payment. If they have also paid the remaining 80%, we will refund this particular payment in 5 days at the latest.
4. The credit note is not transferable and may only be used by the same client, for any charter booking of the 2022 season for any of our boats and subject to availability.
5. For any other circumstances, our normal 'Cancellation Policy’ listed below is applied:
Any change in dates, destination, or Yacht type is considered cancellation. Booking cancellation received more than 60 days before embarkation, 70% of the total charter fee will be refunded. Booking cancelled between 59 & 31 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee will be refunded. Booking cancellations inside the 30 days before embarkation are non-refundable. If the same boat will be re-booked for the same period, under the same conditions, then the cancellation fees will be refunded less an administration fee of 100€.
* The following cases are not considered as travel restrictions and neither a credit note nor a refund will be issued for those:
(a) Mandatory PCR Test request for entering Athens/Greece or/and for returning to the country of origin.
(b) Mandatory quarantine for up to 7 days at the country of origin after the charter.
** The above new “Flexible Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy (COVID-19)” temporarily enhances and does not supersedes or replaces our normal 'Cancellation Policy' and standard ‘Payment Conditions’. Terms may change at any time during the season. For any future changes, you will be notified well in advance.